Lead Workspace Trainer
Workspace Adoption Services · London (Remote Based) Fully Remote
Lead Workspace Trainer
This player/coach role will draw on the skills and experience of an accomplished educator who will define and own the way CTS provides training to our customers.
Specialising in Google Workspace, you will be a go-to expert on all things Workspace, making it your quest to share this with our customers using both formal and informal approaches utilising creativity as a catalyst for adoption.
The core mission of this Lead Workspace Trainer role is to further define and lead the CTS training strategy driving decisions that contribute to the success of the team whilst thinking about scaling the function both commercially and operationally.
What you’ll do:
- Apply a structured methodology for delivering training activities
- Implement process and tools to create a strategy that supports the adoption of Google Workspace
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of training engagements
- Support other trainers in optimising training delivery
- Identifies opportunities to improve work processes and makes suggestions
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Take ownership for driving and implementing change in the training team with specific focus on outcomes
- Conduct training needs analysis for customers
- Manage relationships and develop credibility with key senior stakeholders across CTS Services
- Manage and influence contributors to achieve outputs against the programme deliverables on time and in full
- Analyse data to establish and measure the benefits and outcomes required of the programme
- Collects and interprets business and organisational analytics to optimise training projects and make recommendations based on results
- Coordination of external and internal training resources
- Keeping up to date with Workspace updates, including new features
- Experience of delivering large, transformational training to businesses
- Minimum 3 years experience of running training programme initiatives for external customers (ideally for over 1000 users)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the creation of training materials such as slide decks and accompanying material such as videos, one-pagers etc
- In depth knowledge of cloud-based communication and collaboration platforms
- Strong leadership and influencing skills and experience of working with all customer levels including C-Suite
- Has a good understanding of learning methodologies
- Can confidently facilitate a workshop in order to define stakeholder requirements
- Manages stakeholders to deadlines efficiently
- Uses awareness of sector changes to support broad thinking and inform solutions
- A strong relationship builder who can adapt their style and gain buy in to deliver results
- Strong, positive track-record of innovation and collaboration - able to work with diverse teams in diverse locations, engaging their input and commitment to success
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace
- Is a technologist with an interest in cloud technologies
- CIPD Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
- Experience of screen-capture tools
- Experience of video editing
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign or similar
- Experience of e-learning platforms
- Experience of training scheduling tools
This is a remote-based role with occasional travel expected to customer sites within the UK and the rest of Europe.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.