Business Development Executive
Sales · Manchester Fully Remote
Business Development Executive
We have an exciting opportunity within our high performing B2B sales function. As the successful candidate your primary focus will be to increase the market penetration of Google Cloud products within our existing customer base.
The ideal candidate will possess a willingness to learn, a desire to drive activity within their base of clients and with a real desire to be successful and grow in line with a growing business. Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the qualification of all new leads as well as following up on potential prospects and identifying new opportunities.
You will be working in a high performing sales team, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills quickly through ongoing training and development. You will be expected to lead from the front in creating opportunities with potential customers, armed with a highly innovative technology proposition. You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards excelling and progressing within a fast growing award winning organisation.
What you’ll do:
- Identify target contacts within potential customers
- Booking high quality meetings to meet with our Sales Team
- Follow up on inbound marketing activity and leads
- Profile and prospect new accounts to pass onto Sales Team
- Qualify and nurture lead queues
- Identify opportunities for upselling within existing customers
- Update the CRM on a daily basis ensuring it’s up to date and relevant
- Manage account base and upselling in line with remit and KPIs
- Work to KPIs as set by the Head of Marketing
- Achieve sales performance in line with set targets
- Work with the Vertical Sales Team to align pitches and messaging for calling
- Previous experience working within an inside sales role or cold calling role
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to drive sales results
- Good knowledge of CRM skills, ideally Salesforce
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Knowledge of Google Cloud portfolio of products
- New Business Sales Trained
- Industry Knowledge
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Remote based UK
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.