Agile Delivery Lead
GCP Delivery · London (Remote Based) Fully Remote
Agile Delivery Lead
We are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead to become a key member of our Professional Services team here at Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS). We are looking for someone who wants to lead and be part of a growing delivery team.
Your mission as an Agile Delivery Lead is to ensure that CTS’ customers experience world class delivery execution utilising cutting edge cloud technology … which is no easy feat, but for the right individual this is an extremely challenging and rewarding role in a recognised growing technology business; who recently appeared in The Sunday Times International Track 200, the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and the Northern Tech 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects within our varied customer base. You will spend your time guiding opportunities into deliverable solutions and working directly with customers to achieve successful project delivery.
You will wear two hats, one as a “player” or project manager on our key customer accounts, and second as a “coach” where you will be responsible for the line management and mentoring a small team of other Project/Delivery Managers at CTS.
You will be confident and capable of leading complex stakeholder management, designing and executing plans and completing against set milestones and budgets, whilst leading a team of technical experts to deploy complex and interesting technology; solving real customer problems.
What you’ll do:
- Line manage, coach and inspire! a team of project and delivery managers, assisting with the personal development and enabling the successful delivery of their projects, whilst ensuring they maintain a commercially successful engagement.
- Be a champion for Agile and its use, both internally and externally with customers to ensure the successful adoption of its methodologies in CTS’ delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced, creative technology environment whilst maintaining a customer centric approach. You and your team will help own and drive our commercial success.
- Deliver and manage the whole project life cycle of a project based on CTS delivery methodologies, creating great Agile working environments to enable delivery of value early and incrementally to our customers.
- Identify and highlight process improvements and champion change within the professional services team to encourage innovation and efficiencies.
- Be responsible for and take ownership for the financial success of the projects you deliver, by successfully managing the budgets and margin of your project.
- You’ll have experience in both the consulting industry and a minimum of 5 years project or programme management
- A strong customer focus and communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholder (CIO/CTO and Heads of levels) ensuring that you communicate the benefits case of your projects.
- The ability to understand and build trust with people whilst using your leadership skills to inspire them to deliver change successfully
- A passion for Agile, and its methodologies, but also be able to evidence knowledge and experience of industry recognised project management methodologies.
- A working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (GCP, AWS or Azure) and you are able to collaborate with technical specialists and take ownership of solutions.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner Certifications
- Cloud Technology Certifications e.g. Google Cloud Architect - Associate/ Professional
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Remote based (UK). Candidates will need to travel nationally, sometimes internationally within Europe to visit customers and partners.
CTS is headquartered in Manchester and although home working will be the norm, you will be expected to spend time in the office at least once per month.
(In the short term, due to the ongoing pandemic, the role will be 100% remote)
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.