Customer Success Manager
Workspace Adoption Services · Manchester Fully Remote
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is primarily responsible for the management and delivery of our Customer Success Service (CSS) program, ensuring that all output is of a high professional standard and delivered in a timely manner.
You'll act as an escalation point for the CSS customers and internally for issues requiring further attention. In cooperation with the customer, you will analyse their environment and Google Workspace ecosystem leading to the resolution of problems, improvements in efficiency, a reduction in cost or expansion of their business. Newly identified initiatives will allow you to expand our reach and improve the services we offer our clients. You'll work closely with the Google Workspace Support teams to ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures within SLA. They act as a mentor for the CSS team and the wider Operations staff.
You'll develop a strong understanding of the company processes and procedures, the services we provide and continually develop their understanding of complex technical issues. Experience within the Google ecosystem is a key requirement and you will be given training on the extended portfolio of CTS products and partner applications. You will be required to collaborate with colleagues within the team and also with departments across the business such as Sales, Software Development and Professional Services.
You should have a positive attitude towards excelling in their career and will be keen to be part of the growth and development of a fast-growing business.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership and support to the clients and CSS team
- Ensure regular customer engagement through remote and face-to-face meetings, presentations and written reports
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with key accounts and stakeholders by providing guidance and expertise across the customer lifecycle
- Leverage experience integrating Google Workspace, CTS and CTS partner applications into the enterprise to recommend actionable and relevant best practices
- Drive operational, business, and product improvements based on customer insights
- Investigate, define and resolve complex issues and act as a case escalation point for the CSS customers and CTS Operations team
- Adhere to the client’s service level agreements dealing with enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Contribute towards continual improvement of service and regular reporting
- Drive operations improvements within Google based on customer feedback and experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and be able to present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Time management in planning and managing your own work, as well as that of the team, to meet time and quality targets
- Project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work
- Experience delivering services to enterprise customers
- Experience in cloud computing, compute/storage infrastructure, platform computing services, or related technologies
- Google Certifications such as: Customer Success Manager/G Suite Administrator/G Suite Deployment Services
- Technical expertise with the Google Workspace Platform
- Analytical, investigation and troubleshooting experience
- Issue identification, reproduction and Data gathering
- A natural curiosity of applying technology to solve problems
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) familiarity
- Experience in SaaS/IaaS, specifically Google Cloud
- Exchange, Office 365 and Sharepoint administration
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
- Knowledge of Jira and Jira Service Desk
- The ability to communicate in languages other than English
You can work remotely or from any of our offices in Manchester, Edinburgh and Utrecht NL
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.