Chrome Sales Executive
Workspace Support Services · Manchester Flexible Remote
Chrome Sales Executive
CTS are looking to hire a passionate and hands-on Chrome Sales Executive to drive and increase the market penetration of Google Chrome products.
You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle of Chrome products within our business, including procurement and renewals. You will work closely with your Sales colleagues and Partners to follow up on potential prospects and identify new opportunities, and you will be seen as the “go-to” specialist seller in this space. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of business and technical knowledge that enables them to engage effectively with technical stakeholders and senior managers.
You will be expected to lead from the front in creating opportunities with potential customers, armed with a highly innovative technology proposition.
You will have a strong desire to win and will be energised by sales. You’ll be organised in your outlook and comfortable working in a smaller organisation. If you like life in a large corporate environment with highly defined swimlanes and a lot of pie charts, this probably isn’t for you.
If however you’re excited to be part of a growing European Sales team, pushing to be the best in our field and Google’s favourite partner, we’d love to talk to you further about the opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Ultimately, you’ll be hitting a sales target whilst building long term client relationships. You will develop and maintain excellent relationships across multiple customer accounts - promoting additional products, securing contract renewals and maintaining close relationships with stakeholders.
- You will proactively create and follow up on opportunities to close deals, working with our Account Managers, Google FSRs and Chrome Vendors.
- Maintaining a well organised and up-to-date activity in the CRM system (Salesforce) with the details of your accounts and opportunities.
- You’ll conduct account reviews, internally and externally, to define and refine your account plans.
- Plan approaches and pitches, working with colleagues to develop compelling proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns & objectives.
- Work with your external stakeholders to ensure client requirements are met to a high standard.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- You will be highly motivated in your approach to meeting sales targets, and you’ll be knowledgeable, proactive and consultative when engaging with customers.
- You will be highly organised, managing your own time, relationships and the logistics of all Chrome hardware passing through the business.
- You’ll have significant account management or business development experience in the IT industry, ideally in B2B hardware.
- You’ll possess that special combination of business and technical knowledge that enables you to engage effectively with client contacts, application owners and IT Architects.
- You have a good knowledge of IT, and you are excited by the opportunities that cloud computing presents.
- Willingness to travel to visit clients, when required and sensibly post-pandemic.
- You love to take ownership, take initiative and make things happen. You have real entrepreneurial drive/spirit, and willingness to ‘get involved’ and ‘crack on’ for the benefit of CTS, Google and our clients.
- You’d get full training on the Google product set, it’s not essential but prior knowledge would be helpful.
- Demonstrable experience from a similar type of company that you can refer to as we grow.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
This role is Manchester based. We run a hybrid working policy whereby you can work from home where feasible.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.