Customer Services Exec (10 Month FTC)
Workspace Support Services · Manchester Flexible Remote
Customer Services Exec
We have an exciting opportunity within our new customer service function. As the successful candidate your primary focus will be to ensure and maintain a high level of customer engagement within our existing customer base.
Your role would involve being aware of the Google Cloud services we offer as a business, identifying new opportunities within existing accounts for upselling and maintaining the customer relationship. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a collaborative working relationship with our customers, acting as the point of contact for any queries that the customer may have. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude towards excelling and progressing within a fast growing business.
If you have a passion for driving excellent customer service, and great communication skills, this job would be a great opportunity for you.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a wide set of key customer accounts - leading quarterly business reviews, promoting additional services and securing contract renewals whilst providing a great customer experience.
- Maintaining a well organised and up-to-date activity in the CRM system (Salesforce) with the details of your accounts and opportunities.
- Promote Google Cloud services to businesses both in the UK and internationally, leveraging existing customer relationships to identify new opportunities for upselling.
- Be a point of contact for any queries relating to any of the wide customer base accounts as well as your own dedicated account management.
- Communicating new product developments & services to existing clients across the world.
- Engage with and maintain key relationships within assigned accounts.
- Plan approaches & pitches, working with others to develop a proposal that addresses the client’s needs, concerns & objectives.
- Maintain a basic understanding of products being sold.
- Reporting directly to the customer service lead you will be provided with the relevant support required to deliver high quality customer service experience.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Customer service, account management or sales experience in the IT industry.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, competitive
- Experience using Salesforce or customer service database
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive approach to completing assigned tasks. Must also be comfortable working to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Healthy negotiation and interpersonal problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by email and verbally
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role
- Happy to go the extra mile for business and customer needs.
- Current experience within a sales or customer service based role
- Knowledge of Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform portfolio of products
- Understanding of IT systems and processes.
- Previous experience of working in the IT industry would be helpful, but not essential
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
Remote/Office Based: Our offices are located in Manchester & Edinburgh City Centre, however we are also perfectly happy for this role to be remote.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.