Project Manager (Workspace)
Workspace Adoption Services · London (Remote Based) Fully Remote
Cloud Technology Solutions are looking to hire a Project Manager to become a key member of our Professional Services Team. As the successful applicant you will manage and deliver multiple projects within our customer base. You will spend time working from your own home (or at CTS offices if preferred) as well as on site with your assigned clients.
Acting as a Project Manager for larger scale projects, you will be confident communicating with customers at all levels, and will be able to operate independently. You will be responsible for setting and creating plans and forecasts for CTS and for our clients, based on the service today and vision for the future. You will be confident and capable of executing the plan and completing against set milestones and budgets.
If you are able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing software implementation projects such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workspace and data migrations to public cloud hosted services then this role could be a great new challenge for you.
We are looking for fun, organised and highly motivated individuals with a proactive approach and proven leadership skills.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and maintain project plans including resource and cost estimates.
- Identify Critical Success Factors for client satisfaction and achieve them through the project lifecycle culminating in high satisfaction scores.
- Ensure clarity and precision in defining the scope of projects during initiation.
- Plan, monitor and control multiple large scale cloud migration and build projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Manage the production of the required deliverables.
- Maintain forecasts to complete and work with colleagues to ensure timely project reporting, billing of assigned projects and commercial outcomes.
- Manage project issues and risks, including the development of issue resolution and risk mitigation plans. Deal with conflict and priority setting.
- Manage project dependencies with other project managers and clients.
- Report to internal and customer stakeholders on project progress through the production of status presentations based on written highlight reports.
- Produce end project reports and lessons learned reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive within a fast paced, demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards and a customer centric approach.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Great management skills and the ability to understand and motivate people.
- A detailed knowledge of an industry recognised project management methodology, including Waterfall and Agile principles.
- A working knowledge of IT to the extent that you are able to collaborate with technical specialists and take ownership of solutions.
- Great communication skills when engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel to client sites staff across multiple office locations
- A sound understanding at a basic level of core project financial disciplines such as tracking actual costs against plan and maintaining cost to complete estimates.
- Experience of delivering projects for external customers.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of delivering projects involving public cloud infrastructure would be highly advantageous
- Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2 and/or Agile Practitioner), or certification in another industry recognised methodology.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
Our offices are located in Manchester or Edinburgh City Centre, however we are also perfectly happy for this role to be remote
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.