IT Service Management Lead
GCP MSP · Manchester Flexible Remote
IT Service Management Lead
The GCP Service Management Lead is an exciting new role to drive and mature Service Management disciplines in the CTS GCP managed services function as we scale the team.
CTS provides Support and Managed Services to customers throughout the UK and Europe across Google Cloud Platform and the surrounding ecosystem of tooling. The Service Management Lead will help to define, deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer service for our offerings, working closely with leaders across the business.
You will be tasked with ensuring that the GCP managed services organisation has the correct capacity, capabilities and tools to deliver managed services to our customers, and meets and exceeds all SLAs and KPIs.
You will help to refine and document our offerings, aligned to customer requirements, from pre-sales, through service transition to ongoing services and customer reviews meetings. The success of this role will be defined by customer satisfaction with Managed Services delivered by CTS across our long term customer relationships.
If you have a leadership background (ideally in an ITIL Service Management based role), experience in driving managed services customer outcomes, a passion for customer focused Service Management and great communication skills, this job would be a great opportunity for you.
High Level: making our GCP managed services offerings amazing. More specifically:
- Ensure managed services team members have appropriate assets, skills and support to deliver great service (demonstrated by KPIs and CSAT) to our customers.
- Have a keen eye for detail over metrics, processes and materials to support and promote excellence in Service Management.
- Provide thought leadership on the adoption of ITIL based Service Management across GCP and other technologies commonly found in the cloud ecosystem.
- Contribute to or lead business review meetings / calls with customers.
- Oversee training of the team to make sure we are utilising modern frameworks and new technologies which can aid in meeting customer requirements.
- Communicate with customers as the point of escalation for Incident Management, when needed.
- Working with teams across the business to help refine Support and Service Management propositions for our customers
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Previous experience of leading Service Management in a varied, IT focussed services organisation
- Experience and passion for technology and it's potential for positive impact for our customers
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment with teams providing technical and functional services
- Being a “self starter” and being able to balance short and medium-term goals with long term strategic approaches
- Passionate about continuous improvement and promoting a culture of feedback-driven by data and key metrics.
- Leadership experience in maintaining an engaged and motivated team, coaching them to achieve their best in a positive environment
- Previous team leadership experience
- Understanding of Google (and Google partner) technical solutions
- P&L responsibility and exposure to commercial acumen around customer proposals and pricing models
Our UK offices are located in Manchester, Edinburgh and London, however we are also perfectly happy for this role to be remote based. There will be some travel required to our Edinburgh office (typically around one trip per month).
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.