Cloud Data Analyst
GCP Data & Machine Learning · Manchester Hybrid Remote
As a Cloud Data Analyst at CTS, you will be at the forefront of the cloud data analytics industry. You'll create and modernise your customers' data analytics platforms as they move to the cloud.
Cloud Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst at CTS you will be at the forefront of cloud technology, using your skills in a varied and evolving consulting role. You will solve complex customer-facing challenges, helping diverse organisations to create and modernise data analytics platforms as they move to the cloud.
You’ll analyse and define your customers’ requirements, and then manage the end-to-end execution process. You’ll liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of appropriate outputs, in accordance with project plans and deadlines.
Exposure to a wide variety of technologies and software is a given, and you’ll be expected to investigate the use of new technologies as they become available.
You’ll understand the value of our long relationship with Google, and will help to grow and promote our data analytics capabilities within their teams.
Please Note: Experience with 'Looker' is highly desirable for this role.
What you'll do:
- Strong data processing experience and understanding of developing against common database technologies (such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills and proven ability to apply creative and innovative thinking in order to identify and support the resolution of data quality and integrity issues.
- Understanding of developing visualisations and reports using BI solutions (such as Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Confident in presenting findings in an effective, structured and actionable way to a wide set of audiences with varying levels of understanding
- Hold the Looker Certified LookML Developer certification or have equivalent Looker experience
- Exposure to data modelling / data science methodologies is a bonus.
- Prior experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience working in an Agile team, understanding of project management methods, disciplines and project lifecycles.
This role can be based from any of our offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, Utrecht, or it can be fully remote based. Those who choose to work remotely might be required to travel to customer sites and to CTS offices for specific meetings or events. Travel expenses will be charged back to the business.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity & Inclusion: At CTS, we look after each other and support everyone on our team. We’re proud of our people-centred culture; our diversity brings us innovation and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward. If you share these values and would be interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today. You can find out more at https://careers.cts.co/pages/o...
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.