Finance · Manchester Hybrid Remote
CTS Group is looking to hire a driven FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team in Manchester. This is a newly created role which will enable the successful candidate to be a key part of its finance team and part of a fantastic growing business working with both CTS and CloudM. This role will report to the Head of Finance but will interact directly with senior leadership teams throughout the business.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage the financial forecasting, develop an understanding of financial modelling undertaken to be able to drive continuous improvements, remediate potential issues and highlight any risks or opportunities within the business
- You will understand underlying assumptions within the models, support the update of these and allow continued full use of the model across finance and wider business teams
- Working closely with finance team and business partners in CTS and CloudM with analysis to understand monthly performance through KPIs and variance analysis against the forecast/budget
- Developing the use of financial databases through organising and analysing a variety of data sources
- Support the budgeting process. Challenging business inputs and assumptions
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure accurate month end reporting
- Create ad-hoc analyses to drive business decisions
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to work autonomously, initiate and deliver change, have a proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Experience and background in an accounting/finance role
- Ideally previous experience of High Data sets and high volume of data
- Intermediate/Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong data visualisation techniques to be able to clear and concisely communicate results to different audiences.
- Strong communication skills
- All round team player
- Experience within a similar position
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with with SaaS KPI and metrics
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.