Account Manager Netherlands
Account Manager Netherlands
Are you looking for a flexible role within sales and want to work with Google Cloud and help companies adopt Google? Account Manager Netherlands at CTS might be a perfect role for you.
As an Account Manager, you will be part of our sales team in the Netherlands, You’ll be responsible for leading our commercial relationships, expanding our sales activities and growing our sales. You’ll be managing your accounts as well as supporting the team’s new business development activities. You will be experienced in driving account planning and will work closely with our CTO and delivery teams to build great customer cloud journeys with Google. We are working in a fast-growing and evolving environment and expect you to contribute new ideas into our teams, peers and the wider organisation on things to continually improve.
If you like life in a large corporate environment with highly defined swimlanes and a lot of pie charts, this probably isn’t for you. If however, you’re excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious company, pushing to be the best in our field and Google’s favourite partner, we’d love to talk to you about this opportunity. We are looking for colleagues with lots of energy and a will to make an impact in a smaller organisation.
Please Note: Previous experience with selling Google projects is not required; experience of other public cloud providers (AWS or Azure) or other big tech projects would be sufficient.
A few activities you’d perform as an Account Manager:
- You’ll work towards meeting your own sales targets whilst building long-term client relationships.
- You’ll develop and maintain excellent relationships across multiple stakeholders within your assigned accounts, including C-level individuals.
- You will proactively create and follow up on opportunities to close deals, working hand in hand with Google Cloud FSRs (Field Sales Representatives) and associated support teams.
- You’ll make sure your progress is reported in relevant systems, e.g. Salesforce.
- Promote and sell Google Cloud products and CTS services in alignment with an agreed quota.
- Plan approaches and pitches, working with colleagues to develop compelling proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns & objectives.
Here at CTS, we help our customers do great things with Google Cloud and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey. As the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe, we’re proud to work with businesses around the world who want to differentiate themselves by adopting Google technologies and creating a culture of innovation and sustainability.
Our working policies enable our colleagues to strike a good balance between professional and personal life; we appreciate there is more than just work! Because of things like remote working, unlimited holidays and other awesome benefits, we offer a workplace that challenges traditional ways of working.
Driving progress and sustainability is at the heart of what we do and we support this by working with the B Corporation framework. You can even find us in the Flexa Careers list as one of the most flexible employers in the world for 2022. If you’re passionate, curious, and ready to get stuck in and help us change the world using Google Cloud technology, read on to find out more.
What you’d bring
What we think you need to bring besides being very good in communication both written and verbal in Dutch and English:
- You are highly motivated in your approach to meeting sales targets, and you’ll be knowledgeable, proactive and consultative when engaging with customers.
- You have significant enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry (B2B), and will have worked with enterprise accounts.
- You’ll be able to motivate and encourage your team to achieve their goals, and use your experience to improve processes and strategies wherever possible.
- You possess that special combination of business and technical knowledge that enables you to engage effectively with CxO client contacts, application owners and IT Architects.
- You have a good knowledge of IT, and you are excited by the opportunities that cloud computing presents.
- You have real entrepreneurial drive and spirit and are willing to travel to visit clients.
If you currently perform some kind of similar role to an Account Manager, e.g. a New Business Consultant or Sales Engineer, and would like to understand more about the responsibilities you’d have at CTS, then we can explore this on an initial call.
Location and flexibility
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
When it comes to your working location, we’d leave it to you to decide what works best. You can live anywhere in the UK or the Netherlands and work completely remotely if you would prefer.
If you live near any of our offices in Utrecht, Manchester, Edinburgh or London, you can of course also choose to work from the office as often as you want. We may ask you to travel occasionally to one of our offices (or a customer site) for specific meetings or team building/social events.
Fair Pay. Done Right.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment: We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket". On top of this, we have a commission plan which is transparent and uncapped, we pay generously for success, arguably the best in our space.
What you’ll get
In addition to a competitive salary (see our “Fair Pay. Done Right” commitment), the CTS benefits package is outlined below:
- A commission plan which is transparent and uncapped, we pay generously for success, arguably the best in our space.
- Company-contributed pension scheme
- Unlimited paid holiday days. It is not all about working!
- Flexible work culture. We trust you to manage your time and workload responsibly.
- Take up to 10 paid 'Learning Days' (in addition to your annual leave) to spend on professional development.
- Work From Anywhere' policy. Work abroad up to 90 days a year.
- A minimum of two whole-company social events each year. This might perhaps be one of the nicest benefits, as we typically have one ‘Kick-Off’ every year in a sunny location in Europe.
- The ability to complete Professional Google Certifications and other industry-recognized training and certifications (paid for by the company).
- Industry-leading parental leave policies, health and wellness initiatives, and access to a discount and rewards program (including discounted gym memberships).
Our Talent Specialists will contact you a.s.a.p. after your application. If we agree that there is a match, then 3 follow-up interviews will take place. One informal 30-minute interview with Country Manager Marcel Stolk (NL), a second more in-depth interview (60 minutes) with a current account manager and the CTO. The final stage is a 30-minute interview with the Managing Director (UK).
We don’t believe in long drawn-out interview processes. We try wherever possible to move things along quickly. If all interviews go well, we will then make you a nice offer and, if you accept it, we will talk about the onboarding process.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At CTS, we look after each other and support everyone on our team. We’re proud of our people-centered culture; our diversity brings us innovation and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward. If you share these values and would be interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today!
- Account Manager
- Netherlands (Remote Based)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Cloud Technology Solutions
Here at CTS, we help our customers do great things with Google Cloud. As the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe, we offer a complete Google Cloud solution for businesses.
Our hard work has been recognised by Google and as a top tier partner we’ve won awards for both Workspace and GCP success.You can find us in the Flexa Careers list as one of the most flexible companies in the world, and Newsweek’s list of most loved workplaces.
If you’re passionate, curious, and ready to get stuck in and help us do great things using Google Cloud technology, connect with us to find out more.
Account Manager Netherlands
Loading application form
Already working at Cloud Technology Solutions?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.