Google’s approach to sustainability, security and delivering world-class performance, makes Google Cloud Platform (GCP) the best choice for modern workloads.
Upskill on the technologies that power services used by billions of people around the world, every day:
- Kubernetes is Google
- Pub/Sub is GMail
- BigTable is Google Search
With the implementation of open source tools, you’ll be contributing more to OSS than any other platform, rather than dividing communities.
Work on the most secure cloud platform as Google invests $10 billion in cybersecurity in 2022, with a focus on tooling integration in GCP, having already emerged as thought leaders in this space with tooling such as Beyondcorp.
Google’s commitment to sustainability is unparalleled - achieving carbon neutrality in 2007, and a promise to achieve Carbon neutral status by 2030. With a career in GCP, you’ll be supporting the growth of the greenest cloud, globally.
With a clear, distinct offering, GCP makes it simple and easy to architect and solve customer problems, and has been engineered for modern infrastructructure development compared to other platforms.
As data continues to be the top priority across various industries, GCP has established itself as the clear leader in data with the success of BigQuery, which is synonymous with the most robust data warehouse.
We help our people take the leap from AWS or Azure to GCP. With our convert programme you'll get;
- Access to learning materials from day 1
- 10 bookable learning days to use in your first 3 months, followed by another 10 every year once you've passed probation. No more late night learning!
- Support from a dedicated colleague from day 1. In most cases, someone who has also converted, so they know exactly where you're coming from.
- Funding for your Cloud Architect exam, which most people pass within their first 3 months with our support.
All topped off with a £3,000 completion bonus when you pass your exam.
You can use our Convert scheme on any engineering roles. Find out more about the role here: