Our engineering community run a free ½ day remote workshop for anyone interested in taking their first steps into the Cloud.
Don’t worry, you need absolutely no experience to participate in the session!
They normally take place once or twice a month and are carried out via Google Meet.
This will be a hands-on workshop, so you won’t just listen, but you’ll get to try out your newly acquired skills.
You can expect to learn:
- What the cloud actually is
- The advantages of using the cloud over traditional IT infrastructure
- Some of the benefits of using Google Cloud
- What are some commonly used Google Cloud products
- How to get started deploying and monitoring resources in Google Cloud
You’ll also be invited to join our CTS Cloud Community on Skool, a platform through which you can sign up for future events and workshops, and find resources to learn more about GCP and associated technologies.
Though these sessions are not directly linked to any permanent job opportunities, it would give you an opportunity to connect with the Internal Recruitment Team, who would be able to keep you informed of any entry-level positions that arise in future.
This is open to everyone! So if you're interested, please apply here and we'll be in touch with more information and future dates.